Phatch is a short name for Photo Batch. It's a tools to create photo action lists to process one or more images in one shot (batch processing).
Don't annoy the genuine version authors, they don't have knowledge of this port .
- Phatch-0.2.7.morphos-r28.lha - MD5Sum:
- Fixed python path in ''phatch'' startup script. - Added an error popup window when 'save' action is missing.
- Phatch-0.2.7.morphos-r27.lha - MD5Sum:
- First release, mostly an unfinished and Unix-like port.
- Download latest phatch archive (see download section) in
- Using Ambient, browse the archive contents: copy (
Libs) and past it inside
SYS:(or where the your Python installation resides).
Phatch can run in two way: using it as a shell command (console mode) or using the GUI mode.
- GUI usage: just execute the file
C:phatch(if installation has been done in
- At the first execution, Phatch prepares some directories and put configuration files in the directory set by the
To fix this variable at each boot of your MorphOS system, just open MorphOS Preferences, Users category and add an user with automatic login, specifies a valid home directory and save. Then you can run Phatch.
- Console usage: in a Shell console, run phatch with
- More usage by running
phatch –helpin a Shell console.
- For you information, Phatch saves by default resulting images in
RAM:phatchand thumbnails of them in