2012-02-25 Blender 2.62 (Altivec only)
- 2.62 (2.62.172): http://www.yomgui.fr/blender/blender-2.62.172-mos.lha (14.7MB).
md5sum = 55892b453c2998e554470a8c02c5f8c5
- Sync on 2.62 release tag - Fixed locale issue for LC_NUMERIC (Forced to "C" now). - Fixed crash caused by bad BLI_thread_queue_xxx() implementation in thread_mos.c (crash in material Preview). - MEM_mapallocN() uses AllocVecAligned() for 16bytes alligned memory allocations (SIMD compat). - Raytrace: Altivec support added. - Added carve lib build (replace old boolean code) - Added offical fix (#30158): Remesh crash - Removed PowerSDL usage (was needed for sound, but nobody use it...)
2012-01-05 Blender 2.61 fix#2 (r169)
- 2.61 (2.61.169): http://www.yomgui.fr/blender/blender-2.61.169-mos.lha (9.0MB).
md5sum = 862d72f5626dcaeda24df7a57b01363f
- Tracking and others features disabled by error (defines removed during build of blenkernel).
2012-01-04 Blender 2.61 fix#1 (r168)
- 2.61 (2.61.168) (obsolete)
- Using new FFMPEG lib (v0.9 "Harmony"), but with the old libswscale.a lib (0.8, as the 0.9 is broken). - Fixed memory trash in FFMPEG (bug also in genuine sources) - Fixed NULL access when reload clip anim button is pressed in background image panel (bug also in genuine sources) - Added all OpenGL functions to BGL python module (even non supported ones, but do nothing) - Fixed '/' added for nothing after Volume in pathname when saving - enabled WITH_FRAMESERVER define in makerna code - recording sound with FFMPEG causes buffer trashes... so temporarly disabled AudaSound build until issue fixed - Removed some deprecated calls to FFMPEG API. - Moved tgl_wrappers.c code (into glew lib). - trying to fix window position at open (not resolved yet)
2011-12-10 Blender 2.61 released for MorphOS (named 2.61.165)
- 2.61 (2.61.165) (obsolete)
2011-12-10 Blender 2.58a released for MorphOS (named 2.58.162)
- 2.58a (2.58.168) (obsolete)
2011-05-19 Blender 2.57b released for MorphOS
2011-04-22 Blender 2.57a released for MorphOS (RC1)
2011-04-15 Blender 2.57 released for MorphOS (RC1)
2010-05-15 Blender 2.5Alpha2 in test! (sync with official release: r28344)
2010-02-23 Blender 2.5Alpha1 in test!
I'm very happy to show you the first run of Blender 2.50 on MorphOS!!
I've taken from scratch, in 3 hard days.
May works remains, many features are simply removed, Python 3.1 missing…
…But it starts without crashes! (I'm going to forget to talk about the rest )